Functional Analyst (Intern)
Want to be part of a driven team, and work on a real customer project?
Then you should apply and become our new intern!
Already eager to work with us?Fill in application form
Your role at ACA
You will participate as a full team member in an internal software project where you will assume the role of functional analyst. In the project you will be responsible for mapping the requirements and performing the functional analysis using different techniques (event storming, story mapping, domain modeling,...). The resulting stories will be further incorporated and developed by the developers in the team.
In 4 sprints you come into contact with all facets of a customer project. During the first sprint you focus on familiarizing yourself with the techniques and methodologies used by ACA. The following sprints you will implement the requested scope with the team.
Tasks involved include:
- Collaboration with a product owner.
- Functional analysis.
- Defining and delivering an MVP
- Delivering a sprint demo
- Conducting retrospectives to improve team collaboration
Improve application based on product owner feedback
Do you have what it takes?
- You have a strong interest in java development.
- You are preferably a bachelor or master student Computer Science.
- Communication skills are crucial. Our teams communicate and share their knowledge in Dutch and English.
- You have a strong analytical mindset and a passion to find the solution for that one specific problem.
- You are passionate about everything that has to do with IT & software, but that's a sure thing!
- You are a teamplayer, who likes to work independently as well.
- You have a proactive mindset and know how to get things done.
- You are eager to learn.
Our application process
From candidate to colleague: this framework will give you a general idea of the different steps in our interview process.
What's working at ACA like?
- We’ve got your backWe provide an elaborated health and insurance plan to cover your needs. It’s our priority to keep our employees as happy as possible. We do this by providing a good work-life balance, providing the right tools, and so on.
- Our unique company cultureYou’ll be part of a passionate and hardworking team that is proud of their realizations. ACA is a place with teamwork, openness, knowledge sharing and peer recognition as key values.
What we've been up to lately
Are you our next Functional Analyst (Intern)?Fill in application form
... Or do you know someone who could be?
Share this career opportunity and let them know!