Are you a motivated young graduate in Information Technology with a passion for web and application development? Do you enjoy innovation and problem solving? Excited to embrace change and jump into the future of application development?
Excited to embrace change and jump into the future of application development?
Already eager to work with us?Fill in application form
Your role at ACA
Why We Are All-In on Low-Code?
Because we understand that the development landscape is continuously evolving. We embrace new developments like Low-Code, AI-assisted development, Generative AI, and RPA (Robotic Process Automation). Tools like these deliver significant value. ACA aims to lead and stay ahead by providing our clients with a competitive edge using the right tools.
Your role at ACA (can you picture it?)
Imagine stepping into the vibrant world of our Low-Code Competence Center. Here, you won't just be another junior developer; you'll be a vital part of our dynamic team, fueled by innovation and guided by seasoned professionals who will be your mentors.
Your adventure begins with a specialized OutSystems onboarding program tailored to kickstart your career in the most awesome way possible. This is your ticket to mastering the ins and outs of OutSystems, ensuring you're well-prepared for your very first project.
Get ready to dive headfirst into hands-on development using OutSystems for some of the most cutting-edge and impactful projects. You won't be a spectator – you'll be right in the center of the action, helping bring innovative solutions to life.
What's more, you'll have the full support and guidance of our senior team members. At ACA, we believe in your potential, and we're here to foster it. Join us, and together, we'll take your career to new heights!
Do you have what it takes?
We’re looking for a passionate young graduate to join our team and kickstart their tech journey with us. If you’ve got the following skills, you might be the talent we’re seeking.
Do you have what it takes?
- Bachelor or Master in Applied Information Technology or a degree in Java/.Net/Software or Web development
- Hands-on experience with the following programming languages and tools
- HTML5 & CSS(3)
- Java or .Net/C#
- REST web services / JSON
- Good understanding of best practices in web development and concepts such as Object Oriented Programming
Bonus Points for:
- Knowledge and experience in Swift or Java mobile development.
- Familiarity with Postman for web services testing.
- Basic knowledge and experience with infrastructure and tools like Docker.
- Know-how of versioning tools such as GIT/GitHub/BitBucket.
- Team player: As part of a strong team of developers, architects, business analysts, UX/UI designers, and project managers, you're not alone. Together, you go the extra mile to provide great solutions to our clients.
- Eager to grow and learn: You love taking charge and exploring solutions independently, but you're also not shy about reaching out when you need a helping hand. You're all in for feedback and picture yourself on a journey of growth and improvement in a positive and supportive setting.
- Innovative mindset: Dealing with challenges? The more the better! By trying out new technologies and ways of working, you get smarter every day.
- Flexible: You easily adapt to changing circumstances. One day, you work from home, the next day, you're with your colleagues in the office or at a client's location for targeted team collaboration sessions. Rest assured, we provide a healthy balance.
- Consultancy mindset: Communication skills are key. You're not afraid to interact with clients and can adapt to both a technical and non-technical audience. You speak Dutch and English fluently. Can you also manage in French? Encore mieux!
Our application process
From candidate to colleague: this framework will give you a general idea of the different steps in our interview process.
What's working at ACA like?
- We’ve got your backWe provide an elaborated health and insurance plan to cover your needs. It’s our priority to keep our employees as happy as possible. We do this by providing a good work-life balance, providing the right tools, and so on.
- Our unique company cultureYou’ll be part of a passionate and hardworking team that is proud of their realizations. ACA is a place with teamwork, openness, knowledge sharing and peer recognition as key values.
What we've been up to lately
- How Livlina uses data to optimize their customer service
Read more on how we helped Livlina to use data to optimize their customer service!
- DNB Bank's Data Mesh Journey gained valuable insights from the platform engineering expertise of ACA Group
ACA Group, played an expert role in guiding DNB towards an elevated understanding on how a self-service data mesh platform architecture can be designed and engineered.
Are you our next Junior Low-Code Developer?Fill in application form
... Or do you know someone who could be?
Share this career opportunity and let them know!