Low Code Outsystems (Intern)
Want to be part of a driven team, and work on a real customer project?
Then you should apply and become our new intern!
Already eager to work with us?Fill in application form
Your role at ACA
What we are looking for
3rd year student in an Applied Informatics Bachelor
- With one of the following specializations
- Web and Apps
- Software development/engineering
- Allround IT
- Enterprise applications
- You like
- Web and/or mobile development
- Full-stack development
- Front-end development
- New and innovative technologies
- Solving problems
What's in in for you?
Be welcomed in an innovative and human-sized team. Make your first arms in a work environment, present to small and bigger audiences, innovate and experiment, but most of all… step outside of your comfort zone in a positive and safe environment.
- Your take-aways
- A first step in the ICT work world to prepare and start your career
- Improve a broad set of soft and hard skills
- Build-up useful work experience
- Learn what Low-Code is with top experts in Belgium
- Become a fullstack OutSystems developer with hands-on experience
- Learn to present and communicate in an efficient way
- Discover market standard methodologies like Agile SCRUM and put them into practice
- Learn to do on your own and know when to ask for feedback or support
- Get your problem solving skills put into practice
- Learn what the different roles in a team do and get a glimpse into the future possibilities
Do you have what it takes?
- You have a strong interest in Low Code.
- You are preferably a bachelor or master student Computer Science.
- Communication skills are crucial. Our teams communicate and share their knowledge in Dutch and English.
- You have a strong analytical mindset and a passion to find the solution for that one specific problem.
- You are passionate about everything that has to do with IT & software, but that's a sure thing!
- You are a teamplayer, who likes to work independently as well.
- You have a proactive mindset and know how to get things done.
- You are eager to learn.
Our application process
From candidate to colleague: this framework will give you a general idea of the different steps in our interview process.
What's working at ACA like?
- We’ve got your backWe provide an elaborated health and insurance plan to cover your needs. It’s our priority to keep our employees as happy as possible. We do this by providing a good work-life balance, providing the right tools, and so on.
- Our unique company cultureYou’ll be part of a passionate and hardworking team that is proud of their realizations. ACA is a place with teamwork, openness, knowledge sharing and peer recognition as key values.
What we've been up to lately
Are you our next Low Code Outsystems (Intern)?Fill in application form
... Or do you know someone who could be?
Share this career opportunity and let them know!