Software Developer (Intern)
Want to be part of a driven team, and work on a real customer project?
Then you should apply and become our new intern!
Already eager to work with us?Fill in application form
Your role at ACA
The assignment of the internship is to create a SkillChampions Board. By means of an integration with a CV tool we want to be able to search/filter within ACA Group in an easy way for employees with a certain skill and skill level via the Skill board.
The tool should also give the possibility to display the different Champions per skill on the Champion board. A Champion is a person within the organization who has assigned himself an expert level rating for one or more skills in the CV environment. In addition, a Champion also indicates that he wants to act as a point of contact for these skills.
In this way we want to trigger and motivate other potential Champions to excel their skill level through training, self-study, etc. or convince people who already have an expert level for a certain skill to act as a point of contact.
Do you have what it takes?
- You have a strong interest in java development.
- You are preferably a bachelor or master student Computer Science.
- Communication skills are crucial. Our teams communicate and share their knowledge in Dutch and English.
- You have a strong analytical mindset and a passion to find the solution for that one specific problem.
- You are passionate about everything that has to do with IT & software, but that's a sure thing!
- You are a teamplayer, who likes to work independently as well.
- You have a proactive mindset and know how to get things done.
- You are eager to learn.
Our application process
From candidate to colleague: this framework will give you a general idea of the different steps in our interview process.
What's working at ACA like?
- We’ve got your backWe provide an elaborated health and insurance plan to cover your needs. It’s our priority to keep our employees as happy as possible. We do this by providing a good work-life balance, providing the right tools, and so on.
- Our unique company cultureYou’ll be part of a passionate and hardworking team that is proud of their realizations. ACA is a place with teamwork, openness, knowledge sharing and peer recognition as key values.
What we've been up to lately
Are you our next Software Developer (Intern)?Fill in application form
... Or do you know someone who could be?
Share this career opportunity and let them know!