As a Project Manager at ACA you will be part of an enthusiastic and driven team, the project team members of the client and other involved parties. You ensure that projects run smoothly and lead to great successes. Does this sound like music to your ears?
Then you might be the person our team is looking for!
Already eager to work with us?Fill in application form
Your role at ACA
- The project-based follow-up of various projects in accordance with agreements, scope, budgets and timing;
- Guiding the analysis and development phase of our projects from start to go live;
- Identify and proactively resolve any risks in a timely manner;
- Identify and align dependencies in a timely matter;
- Manage cross-functional project teams;
- Identifying and introducing improvements within PMO to promote Business Unit maturity and effectiveness;
- Striving for customer satisfaction, while always taking into account the interests of all parties and stakeholders involved;
- Continuously looking for possible opportunities (technological, functional and strategic) that help the customer further in his/her vision and objective.
Do you have what it takes?
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a Project Manager
- You know better than anyone how to follow up on a project and manage the budget and resource planning.
- You get satisfaction from giving presentations and demos to customers.
- The team you will join is involved in implementing Digital Experience (DXP) and E-commerce solutions. Experience is not required, but it is an added value.
- You motivate and involve all team members, a good working atmosphere is important to you.
- You adopt a proactive attitude and can work independently.
- You have an assertive attitude, with good and effective communication skills.
- You speak fluent Dutch and good English.
- The place of employment is Hasselt, but you will also occasionally make trips to the customer.
Our application process
From candidate to colleague: this framework will give you a general idea of the different steps in our interview process.
What's working at ACA like?
- We’ve got your backWe provide an elaborated health and insurance plan to cover your needs. It’s our priority to keep our employees as happy as possible. We do this by providing a good work-life balance, providing the right tools, and so on.
- Our unique company cultureYou’ll be part of a passionate and hardworking team that is proud of their realizations. ACA is a place with teamwork, openness, knowledge sharing and peer recognition as key values.
What we've been up to lately
- How Livlina uses data to optimize their customer service
Read more on how we helped Livlina to use data to optimize their customer service!
- DNB Bank's Data Mesh Journey gained valuable insights from the platform engineering expertise of ACA Group
ACA Group, played an expert role in guiding DNB towards an elevated understanding on how a self-service data mesh platform architecture can be designed and engineered.
Are you our next Senior Project Manager?Fill in application form
... Or do you know someone who could be?
Share this career opportunity and let them know!