Customer success stories
Department of CJM and publiq connect culture players with data-driven platform
Departement Cultuur, Jeugd & Media
ACA Group helped the Department Culture, Youth & Media (of the Flemish Government) implement a platform based on a data mesh architecture.
- The ultimate app for seamless contact and customer managementTeamleader
We developed an easy-to-use mobile app that helps companies take their contact and customer management to a whole new level.
- Innovative AI model detects damaged pallets at Duvel MoortgatDuvel Moortgat
For Duvel Moortgat we developed an innovative proof-of-concept that quickly and automatically detects damaged pallets.
- Make the energy flow, 100% onlineEnergie.be
This energy supplier runs everything online. So they needed a website totally ready for hits. The ACA Mobile Team made sure the architecture was solid, inside and out.
- Safe steps, from login to check-in in an integrated digital solutionSecuritas
Securitas knows that user-friendliness matters. But when your users are very diverse, all with their own habits and needs, better call in (*)Flow Pilots to make the application.
- Mobile-first web app maps out asbestos for OVAMOVAM
For OVAM, we developed an innovative mobile-first application that also works offline.
- Reporting tool in Python for all branches of VCSTVCST
For VCST we developed a reporting tool in Python that is used in all offices around the world.
- Personalized data cards in Power BI for Group AGroup A
For Group A we provided personalized data cards in Power BI.
- Innovative data dashboard for amfori’s sustainability platformamfori
For amfori's sustainability platform, we created a completely new and user-friendly insights dashboard.
- Ketnet wherever and whenever thanks to a new Ketnet eco systemVRT
Our digital product management brought business, technology and users together to work on a Ketnet app and website with a clear product vision.
- Quick and easy in-store stock managementMedi-Market
With their new stock replenishment app, Medi-Market's shop assistants can carry out their duties in a quick, user-friendly and more efficient way.
- A user-friendly city app for every Hasselt resident – Stad HasseltStad Hasselt
The UX of the app of the city of Hasselt has been improved thanks to our expert review. After some workshops, user interviews and user testing, we formulated actionable advice in a complete UX report.
- A flexible and reliable cloud solution for LiantisLiantis
For our client Liantis, we migrated their on-premise Atlassian tools to AWS cloud. Using Kubernetes, we were able to guarantee automatic scaling with over 99.9% availability!
- Innovative and modular intranet for Nelissen SteenfabriekenNelissen Steenfabrieken
For Nelissen Steenfabrieken we built a completely new and user-friendly intranet to keep all of their employees engaged.
- Stimulating culture across borders – Perform EuropePerform Europe
For Perform Europe, we created a digital platform with Firebase that brings performers and presenters together all across Europe and the UK.
- User-friendly and accessible mobile app for De LijnDe Lijn
For De Lijn, our mobile developer and the team developed a user-friendly mobile app with a focus on accessibility.