Make your Atlassian environment more performant, reliable and more secure through private cloud hosting.
Is private cloud hosting the right thing for me?
Excellent question. Hosting your Atlassian environment in a private cloud has a couple of benefits, especially if…
- you want to continue to use your existing setup instead of migrating to Atlassian Cloud.
- your data localization is essential from GDPR or HIPAA point of view.
- your Atlassian environment is critical to your business.
- you use JIRA for business processes like keeping time and tracking issues.
- your end-users spend too much time waiting because of slower response times in Bitbucket, JIRA or Confluence.
- you want to be able to perform maintenance during working hours without disrupting your end-users.
- you want to eliminate any downtime at all.
If this sounds good to you, check out how we can empower your teams to reach their full potential.
- 24/7/365 uptime in any situation
Our automation keeps your business critical applications running at all times. Your Atlassian Jira Server fails? Data Center automatically redirects your traffic to a different node. Your application crashes? Kubernetes automatically spins up a new Docker container. Need to upgrade JIRA? Guaranteed zero downtime because of multiple application instances provided by Atlassian Data Center.
- Incredible performance and scalability
Scale instantly without repetitive and costly admin tasks. With AWS EKS your Atlassian applications and environments exist as code in Terraform, so they are immediately reproducible through our automation. You can easily scale up or down and make optimal use of your resources. Using the proper governance monitoring tool, we advise on your cost, load, performance and optimize your traffic and load by using a content delivery network (CDN).
- High quality support
We offer excellent support when it comes to Atlassian products and cloud services. Whether you need help in administering JIRA, Confluence or BitBucket, optimizing internal processes or visualizing metrics, Agile coaching or tech support in general, our solutions got you covered.
- Detailed monitoring
Our monitoring tools provide you with detailed performance and cost statistics. Check how well your infrastructure is doing at a glance and get alerts on compliancy or when thresholds have been reached.
How does our solution stack up against others?
We think an AWS-based Atlassian Data Center combined with Kubernetes is the best solution. But don’t take our word for it. Let’s compare our solution to a few different options. Unsure about what those options exactly do? Our decision chart offers some more explanation. Additionally, we've laid out the three most occurring scenarios here.