Are you an independent and technically savvy IT professional with a passion for providing first-class support? Do you have experience in IT support and eager to further your career at ACA Group? Then we are looking for you!
ACA Group assists companies in their digital transformation. As part of this, we attach enormous importance to a customer-oriented and qualitative approach to our services. As a Support Engineer at ACA Group you play a crucial role in supporting our customers and maintaining the highest quality of service. To do this, you will be part of our eCommerce & DXP team.
Already eager to work with us?Fill in application form
Your role at ACA
- You will provide expert first & second line support to our customers during business hours, resolving issues quickly and effectively.
- You will be the first point of contact for our customers and provide a friendly, professional and customer-focused approach in handling their questions and requests.
- You will work closely with the development team to ensure SLAs are met and customer satisfaction is maximized.
- Your priority is to provide support, but when there are no other support tasks, you are willing to tackle minor bug fixes and smaller change requests.
Do you have what it takes?
- You have several years of relevant experience in a software development environment, preferably in a role as a support engineer or (Java) software engineer.
- In addition to experience in (Java/full stack) development, experience with products such as Liferay and DatoCMS is highly valued.
- You have experience with analyzing log files in order to find a solution for the problem.
- Customer friendliness is paramount. You strive to provide quality service to all our customers.
- You have excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English.
- You are adept at analyzing problems and finding appropriate solutions, while always putting the customer's interests first.
- You understand customer needs and expectations and work proactively to meet them.
- You are able to work independently and prioritize in a dynamic environment.
Our application process
From candidate to colleague: this framework will give you a general idea of the different steps in our interview process.
What's working at ACA like?
- We’ve got your backWe provide an elaborated health and insurance plan to cover your needs. It’s our priority to keep our employees as happy as possible. We do this by providing a good work-life balance, providing the right tools, and so on.
- Our unique company cultureYou’ll be part of a passionate and hardworking team that is proud of their realizations. ACA is a place with teamwork, openness, knowledge sharing and peer recognition as key values.
What we've been up to lately
Are you our next Software Support Engineer?Fill in application form
... Or do you know someone who could be?
Share this career opportunity and let them know!