Blogposts van ACA
- InnovationShip-IT Day 2023: recap of an innovative day!
Recap of our annual ACA Ship-IT Day: a day full of innovation.
- InnovationShip-IT Day 2023: all projects at a glance
During this annual hackathon, various teams of ACA team members will develop an innovative idea for (and together with) the customer.
- Tips and experiences from the ACA teamLife at ACA: “The people make the difference”
What is it like to work at ACA Group? No one better than team member Katrien Gistelinck to answer that question.
- Content & collaborationHow ACA Group integrates accessibility into their projects and operations
The Global Accessibility Awareness Day takes place every year on the third Thursday of May with the aim of putting accessibility in the spotlight. For ACA Group, the accessibility, user-friendliness and inclusion of technology have long been an important focus. In this article you will discover some of our projects in which accessibility was high on the list of priorities.
- Tips and experiences from the ACA teamMy experience as a UI/UX Designer at the ACA Group
In this blog, team member Talha tells us how he experienced his first months as a freelance UI/UX designer at ACA.
- Digital experienceDigital Employee Experience: what is it and why does your company need it?
The Digital Employee Experience (DEX): more than just another buzzword? Find out all about it in this blog post!
- Tips and experiences from the ACA teamFrom internship to steady job at ACA Group during these digital times
In this blog post, Wouter talks about how he started his internship at ACA and ended up in a permanent position as Solution Engineer during the times of hybrid work!
- Content & collaborationJAMstack vs WordPress for building websites
This blog post explains what JAMstack is and what the advantages and disadvantages of a JAMstack website are compared to a Wordpress website.
- Content & collaborationCreating custom DDM field types in Liferay 7.x
Creating your own custom DDM field types in Liferay isn’t easy. This blog post shows you an example and gives you some pointers on how to do it yourself!